All are welcomed at the East Side Soup Kitchen, regardless of perceived need, race, and/or religious beliefs. Please visit us for a free hot meal. No paperwork or qualifications are needed.
The East Side Soup Kitchen’s mission statement is to provide meals and hope in the heart of Saginaw. We are honored to serve our community, treating all individuals with dignity and respect.
We feed the hungry, comfort the afflicted, seek justice for people experiencing homelessness, and provide hope and opportunity to those in need. We also help connect those in need with the generosity of caring donors and the energy of dedicated volunteers.
To help reach these goals, we serve nutritious meals, each weekday to anyone, without question or qualification. With our partners, we also provide programs for health, wellness and success.
News & Upcoming Events
- May 9th: St Dominic Parish Blood Drive – 2711 Mackinaw St in Saginaw from 1:30pm – 6:30pm
- June 20th: Annual Golf Outing – The 20th annual Golf Outing at Saginaw Country Club begins at 8:00 a.m. Play commences at 9 a.m. The fee is $150 per golfer, which includes 18 holes of golf, cart, refreshments on the course, luncheon and an awards ceremony.
- July 30th: 5th Saturday Breakfast – Join us for breakfast at ESSK from 9:00am – 10:30am
- October (TBD): CROP Walk – More information to follow.
- October 20th: Fall Frenzy Fundraiser – More information to follow.
- October 29th: 5th Saturday Breakfast – Join us for breakfast at ESSK from 9:00am – 10:30am
- November 24th: Thanksgiving Meal
- December 21st: Christmas Meal
Recurring Summer Events
- Every Thursday (TBD): Please join us at Party on McCarty!
- Every Friday (TBD): Please come join us at Friday Night Live!