All are welcomed at the East Side Soup Kitchen, regardless of perceived need, race, and/or religious beliefs. Please visit us for a free hot meal. No paperwork or qualifications are needed.
The East Side Soup Kitchen’s mission statement is to provide meals and hope in the heart of Saginaw. We are honored to serve our community, treating all individuals with dignity and respect.
We feed the hungry, comfort the afflicted, seek justice for people experiencing homelessness, and provide hope and opportunity to those in need. We also help connect those in need with the generosity of caring donors and the energy of dedicated volunteers.
To help reach these goals, we serve nutritious meals, each weekday to anyone, without question or qualification. With our partners, we also provide programs for health, wellness and success.
News & Upcoming Events
- October (TBD): CROP Walk – More information to follow.
- October 20th: Fall Frenzy Fundraiser – More information to follow.
- October 29th: 5th Saturday Breakfast – Join us for breakfast at ESSK from 9:00am – 10:30am
- November 24th: Thanksgiving Meal
- December 21st: Christmas Meal
Recurring Summer Events
- Every Friday 6/15 – 8/19 5:30pm to 9pm: Please visit our booth at Friday Night Live in downtown Saginaw at Morley Plaza (which is between the Temple Theatre and Huntington Bank)